Monday 10 September 2012

Nasihat

Assalamualaikum..

Recently, i have a simple and short conversation with my friend. Just two of us. Its sound like private conversation between me and her but actually takdelah private mana pun because we talk about random things.. She's been very honest to me about ME.. 



From that moment, I realize that I'm not perfect enough and keep on doing wrong things everyday and I need somebody that what we called FRIEND to advise and guide me when I make a mistake.. Somebody that what we called FRIEND, that always there beside me through thick and thin, support me, believe on me, lean on,encourage me to do better and not blaming me even I'm the one who make a mistake.

But sometime I do really need somebody that what we often called as ENEMY that always put a spot light on our tiny little mistake, stalk our social networking, spreading rumors and etc. See, how care our 'enemy' to us by doing all those shit?

'KEEP YOUR FRIEND CLOSE AND YOUR ENEMY EVEN CLOSER'

No comments: