Tuesday 27 November 2012

Begitulah

Assalamualaikum..

Hye.. I seriously need something to motivate me everyday. I'm getting lazy each day and I don't know why. It has been a week or more since my last update. I guest the router and the technician from Telekom should take that blame from me. Another post perhaps. 

Finally, I've been through a wonderful semester with them and of course them and the best part is my FINAL EXAMINATION is over... Hell yeah baby.. Dah la last paper tu kemain punya susah tahap apa entah! Dah go through all the notes and do exercise and revision pun still rasa susah.. Macam biasa, the pembuat-soalan should take the blame if my mark below the standard! 

The death notes i guess..
The notes :)
Alhamdulillah. Lepas ni take another big step in my life. I'm going to working-phase pulak. Before ni memang pernah bekerja but it's gonna be different this time. I'll share the experience with you guys if i've time. Bukan janji tapi pasti.. Cliche..

p/s: craving for chocolate. white chocolate from Cadbury to be precise. Here goes the picture.. 

No comments: