Tuesday 6 November 2012

Letter to my dear housie.

Assalamualaikum..

Almost one year we've been together through up and down, tick and thin. So much joy we shared together... A lot of memory we created here in this house.

NO 84 JALAN KELISA 2, TAMAN SCIETEX CASSIAH

Rumah ini jadi saksi persahabatan kita. Rumah pelacur tanpa pelanggan! Dalam rumah yang kecil ni kita duduk bersepuluh. How crowded we're in this house but we still can leave together. How amazing we're? 

eight of us :)
Even we had some minor and major argument but Alhamdulillah we still together no matter what happen. We're like puzzle. Puzzle will never be a puzzle if one pieces are missing.

kaibigan

 My dear housie,

Thank you for everything. Each of you are special for me. I'm sorry for being selfish, rude, arrogant and many more bad thing that I've done. Thank you for being patient with me. Thank you for the meal that all of you prepared for me. Thank you for helping me. Thank you for everything that I can't write here. Thank you.. Thank you and I love all of you more than I can say.. 


p/s: DUP 3B

No comments: